Digital Parenting on Spring Break… Are you and your kids rocking spring break? Whether you’re in the Bahamas, traveling to Grandma’s, or staycationing at home, you’re gonna MORE BOOKS to keep kids busy and sharp.
These are all great, funny choices for elementary-school kids who are reading on their own, or are reluctant readers—as long as they have a sense of humor.
- Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery by Deborah and James Howe (Kindle Link)
- The Magic Treehouse: Dinosaurs Before Dark by Mary Pope Osborne (Nook Link)
- Big Nate and Friends by Lincoln Peirce (Kobo Link)
- Babe & Me by Dan Gutman (Kindle Link)
- Danny in a Newfangled World by D.M. Bileski (Kindle Link)
- The LIEography of Babe Ruth by Alan Katz (iBooks Link)